 CAD / 13686
Re: Can't vote for the Steering Committee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:31:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Timothy Gould wrote:
I didn't set up the poll but just to work out that's wrong could you please
confirm that you are using this link for voting:

http://www.ldraw.org/index.php?module=LdrawMOTM&func=ballot&ballotid=5

I think I've clicked that link before but not again today. It tells me I'm "not
authorised to vote" even though I should be.

I get that message too when I'm not logged in. are sure that you logged in
properly, befor clicking the link? the login link is in the top right hand
corner. you need your user name as well as your password you've set in your
profil.

Tim

w.