 CAD / 13544
Re: Lego renders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 01:02:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Dean Earley wrote:
Its not fair, Lego's renders are better than ours :(
http://cache.lego.com/upload/contentTemplating/LEGOAboutUs-ImageLibrary/images/2057/pic3988E24D-ED33-426A-B2A7-D4F294A24AF9.jpg
(beware, huge)

In our defense, LEGO has all the parts already defined in a 3D format and the
high doller rendering suites to use them in.

-Orion

And besides, their hoses are crappy. We can do much better hose ;)

Tim