 CAD / 13428
Re: My latest Ldraw Work -- 588 Police Headquarters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2005 16:47:46 GMT

Starrfoxx schrieb:
Looks like there is another part that I'm surprised isn't in the Ldraw library.
It's the car doors with the police logo on it.  Seems like that would be used a
lot.

Here are the part reference numbers:  3821px3 & 3822px3 from Peeron, and
3821pb01 & 3822pb01 from Bricklink.

And the pics:

<<http://www.peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/3821px3.jpg>>
<<http://www.peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/3822px3.jpg>>

Did you make these too Tim, or found anyone that has made these Ldraw parts?
The only thing I can think of to do is take a screenshot from the 1 x 2 brick
with the police text pattern and then make a sticker to put on the door.  Crude,
but I can't think of anything else.  If I knew how to make these ldraw parts, I
could just make one and upload it to the unofficial files.
I bought this set some weeks ago and have uploades these files already
to the parts tracker.

So my model of this set is ready.

mikeheide