 CAD / 13419
Re: Batch editing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 17:04:09 GMT

I still get a blank page when I try the links...
Tried to change the extension from html to htm, and that took me to a "page
under construction"-page, but all the links from there were blank too...

Anyways, that module sounds really nifty, but it looks a bit more advanced than
what I can grasp... now I feel so tired.

Cheers NB

over and out