 CAD / 13418
Re: Favorites file for sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:16:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Simone Cesano wrote:
   Hi,

ever thought it would be easier to replicate a set with MLCad if you did not have to spend all the time searching for parts?

Here’s my solution: http://perlego.no-ip.info/tools/index.html: just input the set number, and you’ll have a favorites file ready for you.

No more searching for parts in the MLCad tree! just follow the instructions.

Enjoy, and let me know if you like it.

Simone

Your a lucky guy: i could offer the same functionality in a dozen lines of OCaml code and Dan Boger would bash me for copyright infringement :(

damien

web page: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/alphablock/