 CAD / 13410
13409  |  13411
Subject:
Favorites file for sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 12:31:13 GMT

Hi,

ever thought it would be easier to replicate a set with MLCad if you did not have to spend all the time searching for parts?

Here’s my solution: http://perlego.no-ip.info/tools/index.html: just input the set number, and you’ll have a favorites file ready for you.

No more searching for parts in the MLCad tree! just follow the instructions.

Enjoy, and let me know if you like it.

Simone