 CAD / 13420
Re: Favorites file for sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 22:11:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Damien Guichard wrote:

   Your a lucky guy: i could offer the same functionality in a dozen lines of OCaml code and Dan Boger would bash me for copyright infringement :(

damien

web page: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/alphablock/

Thanks Damien, that’s a very subtle way to remind me of the possible copyright or terms of service issues. The data indeed comes from Peeron.

I added credits to Peeron, and I requested them for permission to use their data, and I’ll pull the page down if they request me to.

Sorry about that,

Simone