 CAD / 12897
Re: Callout a single part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:56:11 GMT

Jacko,
  I originally developed mine in MPD file, but presented it as non-mpd file.

  The file you presented above is not in valid MPD file format.  The first line
needs to be:

0 FILE single-callout.ldr

You are so right!
How can I be so ignorant?

  The file with this minor correction works just great.

Thanks so much again!

Jaco (without a "k" :-)