 CAD / 12881
12880  |  12882
Subject:
Callout a single part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:56:20 GMT

Would it be possible to create a callout for a single part instead of a
submodel?

This would be useful for decorated parts that are positioned in the model so
that you cannot see the pattern.
Or parts that are partially "hidden" or that you want to point out specifically.
http://www.hccamsterdam.nl/brick/scans/04000/4482/053.jpg (step 12)
http://www.hccamsterdam.nl/brick/scans/04000/4482/052.jpg (step 9)

You could do this now with single parts by creating a submodel with the one part
in it, use that submodel as a part and call that out.

I am still looking for a way to do step 8 and 11 in the same example as above.

You can do this by creating a submodel, but then you'll end up with 2 steps
(like in step 10)

Jaco