 CAD / 12877
Re: Lpub Dual Callout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:18:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
I want to use the same callout twice in the same step. I tried to use the
following code (and variations...), but when generating layouts Lpub complains
that a file (MPDname_0_04_co_1.png) is missing. And after that one of the bars
is missing in the CSI (but the PLI is correct).

What should I do ?

Hi Philo,
  I tried to take a look at this one....  I did a similar thing and it worked
fine.  As you say the PLI is correct.  In my simple case, I used one submodel
twice in the same step, and called them both out, just as you did.

  I do not understand why it didn't work for you.  Could you email me the
problematic file?

Philo,
  You were right.  This was directly related to multiple callout usage within
multi_step layout.  I have fixed and debugged this, and it will be available in
the next release.

  I also added the ability to do layout across a range of pages, rather than the
whole document.

Kevin