 CAD / 12791
Re: Lpub Dual Callout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 04:53:41 GMT

The other solution would be to allow more than one "add part" line between
BEGIN/END, as long as they are the same part type (submodel type).  I think I
like the second solution better.

I do too (the multi pointer could have other uses)

There might be a third solution, something like the "inverse" of LPUB PLI BEGIN
IGN that would allow to add parts to the PLI without getting them on CSI. I
don't think it is the best way here but it might prove helpful.

Thinking better (had a sleepless night ;o), this is not a solution. Multiple
arrows generating multiple parts in bom/pli is not either: how the multiple
submodels would get placed in the model (only one set of coordinates)?

Philo