 CAD / 12787
  Lpub Dual Callout  [DAT]

I want to use the same callout twice in the same step. I tried to use the following code (and variations...), but when generating layouts Lpub complains that a file (MPDname_0_04_co_1.png) is missing. And after that one of the bars is missing in the (...) (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lpub Dual Callout

(...) Hi Philo, I've uploaded a DAT file to brickshelf that uses multiple pointers with a single callout, and a bunch of other tests. I made this file at the recommendation of Mike Walsh. I use it to test LPub. I'm updating the documentation to (...) (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lpub Dual Callout

(...) This one: (URL) ? Thanks... nothing better than an axample! (...) I do too (the multi pointer could have other uses) There might be a third solution, something like the "inverse" of LPUB PLI BEGIN IGN that would allow to add parts to the PLI (...) (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lpub Dual Callout

(...) Thinking better (had a sleepless night ;o), this is not a solution. Multiple arrows generating multiple parts in bom/pli is not either: how the multiple submodels would get placed in the model (only one set of coordinates)? Philo (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lpub Dual Callout

(...) I believe that your solution of multiple identical parts within the same begin/end is the correct solution. I'll make the PLI and BOM processes handle this case correctly. This way each instance gets its own placement and orientation. Kevin (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lpub Dual Callout

(...) Hi Philo, I tried to take a look at this one.... I did a similar thing and it worked fine. As you say the PLI is correct. In my simple case, I used one submodel twice in the same step, and called them both out, just as you did. I do not (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lpub Dual Callout

(...) Philo, You were right. This was directly related to multiple callout usage within multi_step layout. I have fixed and debugged this, and it will be available in the next release. I also added the ability to do layout across a range of pages, (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lpub Dual Callout

(...) The suspense is killing me ;o) Thanks Kevin! Philo (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)