 CAD / 12463
Re: Legoland LDraw model repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 08:01:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
I am pleased to announce that I have finished modelling all official
sets that, according to Peeron, are Legoland sets (about 200 sets).
You can find them all at http://www.michael-heidemann.de (Sorry for this
grafic intensive pages).

Great, but set 153 should have a 6x24 plate instead of the 6x16 you used.

Niels