 CAD / 12487
Re: Legoland LDraw model repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:45:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
I am pleased to announce

Great work! I couldn't get the download to work, though,
even though I typed in some of the OMR numbers you listed.

I also have a comment on the sets 123, 124 and 125.
Are those the correct wheels? My own 120 and 125 sets,
bought in 1970, had smooth hubs, I'm sure of that. Maybe
the original 1969 release had the ribbed hubs? (I have
never seen ribbed hubs on spoked wheels in real life.)

  Stefan G (#2407)