 CAD / 12491
Re: Legoland LDraw model repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:23:37 GMT

Stefan Gustavson wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:

I am pleased to announce

Great work! I couldn't get the download to work, though,
even though I typed in some of the OMR numbers you listed.

I have to forgotten to mention that Javascript needs to be enabled.
Please try to type 0686-73 and then click the button. This should work.

Also I found that not all MPD-files yet uploaded. I will check this
and give a new comment if finished.
I also have a comment on the sets 123, 124 and 125.
Are those the correct wheels? My own 120 and 125 sets,
bought in 1970, had smooth hubs, I'm sure of that. Maybe
the original 1969 release had the ribbed hubs? (I have
never seen ribbed hubs on spoked wheels in real life.)

  Stefan G (#2407)

I have changed the mentioned sets also regarding the comments by Niels.

Mikeheide