 CAD / 12464
Re: digital designer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 08:43:03 GMT

I've tried and abonned it. I prefer LDraw :-)
After a new installation of my PC I could not get to work.
The parts display like this now:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Temp/ldd.gif

"Edmund Nussbaum" <en@mpifr-bonn.mpg.de> schreef in bericht
Hi,

I've seen there is a software called digital designer
on the LEGO webpage. Did anyone try this program?

Unfortunately the setup.exe needs to have internet
connection. Does anybody know how to download the
software so that it can be installed on a different
computer which has no internet connection?

eddy

http://home.t-online.de/home/sibylle.eddy/lego.html