 CAD / 1243
Re: ANN: LDLite 1.6 Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 13:44:03 GMT

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999 11:06:42 GMT, "jonathan wilson"
<wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote:

i have a suggestion for ldlite. could you please change the color that would go
into the trans-light red (#44) back to the ldraw/ledit color?
several people have been using it as the ice planet 2002 trans orange texture.

Better yet, use a more correct RGB for trans-orange.

Jonathan: you can redefine the color in your models to look the way you
want.

Steve