 CAD / 1220
ANN: LDLite 1.6 Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 08:12:54 GMT

LDLite 1.6 (a.k.a. the "Spider Walker" release) is now available for
download on the LDLite home page:
<http://www.gyugyi.com/l3g0/ldlite/>

Key features in this release:
1) MPD Support
2) Dialog box for setting all command line options
3) Scads of bug fixes.

Check out the web page for more info.

LDLite is an LDRAW-compatible viewer for .dat files which
runs under MS Windows.

-gyug