 CAD / 1233
Re: ANN: LDLite 1.6 Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 04:24:29 GMT

Paul Gyugyi writes:
LDLite 1.6 (a.k.a. the "Spider Walker" release) is now available for
download on the LDLite home page:
<http://www.gyugyi.com/l3g0/ldlite/>

Key features in this release:
1) MPD Support
2) Dialog box for setting all command line options
3) Scads of bug fixes.

Check out the web page for more info.

LDLite is an LDRAW-compatible viewer for .dat files which
runs under MS Windows.

-gyug

Paul,
Really like the new version!  Especially since it fixes the problems I was
having creating the VEC catalog.  Thanks!  I'm looking forward to using this!
!!!! (Just cause I don't think I used quite enough. 8)

Ben.