 CAD / 12264
Re: Let there be .space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 01:14:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.space, James Reynolds wrote:
Unfortunately, because the parts are at a different scale, you just can't
convert Ldraw models to POV-Ray format using Anton's parts like you can LGEO
parts.

Awhile I ago, I created a translation library, to allow people to use Anton's
parts in L3P-generated POV files (or, eventually, to generate L3P-like output,
but referencing Anton's parts via the translation library).  See
<http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=4737>.  Would such a library have
helped in this case?

Does it work?  Where is this list?  I don't know if it would have helped up to
now, but maybe it will help in the future.  I have very big plans...

And I'll just throw in here that I plan on posting a tutorial for the recent
animation tonight or tomorrow.

James