 CAD / 12265
Re: Missing Folders? What's up, Koyan?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 08:42:27 GMT

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in news:I8q108.1E2M@lugnet.com:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Koyan
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Koyan/Sculptures/thumb/lego3451.png_
thumb.jpg>>

I was just browsing your Brickshelf folder and noticed that there are
a lot fewer folders than there once were.  I've noticed that you've
upgraded your images from .jpgs to .pngs, but I can't explain this.
Care to enlighten? :-)

I'm upgrading more than the image format, actually. I'm making entirely new
renders, with some different lighting, and I'm also going over all the
mpd's again, correcting some mistakes here, updating new parts there, ...

Since there were so many changed files, I thought it'd be simpler (and less
confusing to me!) to delete the old ones first, and then gradually upload
the new versions.

Don't worry, it's all coming back. :) Thanks for the interest.

Koyan