 CAD / 12268
Re: Missing Folders? What's up, Koyan?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:59:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Koyan Töreni wrote:

   I’m upgrading more than the image format, actually. I’m making entirely new renders, with some different lighting, and I’m also going over all the mpd’s again, correcting some mistakes here, updating new parts there, ...

Since there were so many changed files, I thought it’d be simpler (and less confusing to me!) to delete the old ones first, and then gradually upload the new versions.

Don’t worry, it’s all coming back. :) Thanks for the interest.

Ahhh, that’s a relief:-) I appreciate all of the hard work you are putting into this project of yours, and I’m not even aware of half the work that you are doing on it!

I don’t know how you are deciding which sets to render next, but if you are looking for suggestions, <cough, trains, cough> be sure to let us know;-)

JOHN