 Space / 37421
Re: Let there be .space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:19:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad, I wrote:
Also, the list was created to go with version 434 of Anton's library.  Seeing as
how he's now up to version 509, I'm not sure how much it will really work any
more.  Not that a new version can't be created, just that I haven't done it.

That should be version 508, I think.  Maybe 508b?  I've seen all three numbers
in different places.  But the most high-profile information states version 508.

Steve