 CAD / 12154
Re: Multi MPD scenes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:53:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
MLCad handles (and can edit) MPDs, or are you referring to something else?

I think the problem is that MLCad cannot use MPDs as submodels.

Niels

That is correct MLCad and every other program that I know of currenlty CANNOT
use MPDs as sub-models. I think it is an issue with the MPD format itself.
How whould MLCad know which MPD or LDR is the MAIN?

It would 'know' the Main for sub-MPDS the same way it knows the Main for the
main-MPD - the first FILE block in the MPD file is the Main.

Steve