 CAD / 12147
Re: Multi MPD scenes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 19:51:13 GMT

Hi guys,

AFAIK, you still can’t acces .mpd’s via MLCAd’s model “window” as Ahui suggested (although I haven’t tried his approach):

In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera wrote:
   3) Open MLCad and using the “models” tab drop & drag to create your scene.

But there’s a neat “export” function in the file menu, where you can export .mpd’s as .ldr’s to a temp. folder.

When you’ve done that, you can just import them as “parts” after browsing a bit for them. worked for my bus scene:

I wrote some comments about big scene making to the contest, but I’m not sure about the “l3PAO can’t handle more than 50 submodels” pls. tell us if you test it.

-NB

PS: Some might have argued that you should’ve run a search on your question... I think the thread where I was told this would show up.