 CAD / 12143
12142  |  12144
Subject:
Multi MPD scenes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 12:01:34 GMT

I've looked through the LDraw download list and I can't find anything that seems
to do this.

Does anyone know of a utility to render multiple mpd files all together in a
single "scene"?

I know I can export all the parts then import them all into a new mpd but it is
a bit messy.

Thanks

--
Dean Earley