 CAD / 11963
  New to MLCad - some questions

1: The grid: When placing components as normal, I dont have any problems. But when I tried to use the light holder and adding a light to it (just as the example car, with 1x1 plate on the 1x1 brick sideways), I am lost. I cannot get it to snap, nor (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New to MLCad - some questions

(...) This takes a lot of getting used to. The problem is that when you rotate the plate 90 degrees, the arrow keys continue to work as though it was stud up - left moves it 1/2 stud left, up moves 1/2 stud back etc, instead of 1 plate or whatever (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  RE: New to MLCad - some questions

(...) be that (...) a way I (...) angles. I (...) a weird (...) Oh yeah, its fun turning the 3D view. I use the following process 1) right click the 3d window and select zoom to fit 2) click and hold on the very bottom point of the model 3) move (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New to MLCad - some questions

One more thing: in the views, can I zoom in and just see the part where I am working? Sure can, just how? (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  RE: New to MLCad - some questions

click the part (in any view but the 3d view), press F5, drag the mouse up and down to change the zoom (or right click and select the zoom factor) then press F3 to revert to edit mode. -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New to MLCad - some questions

(...) There's 2 other ways: - Hold down ctrl-shift and then left click the window you want to zoom. Now let go of the keyboard buttons and as long as you hold down the left mouse button you can move the mouse up and down to zoom in or out. - Use the (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)