 CAD / 11963
11962  |  11964
Subject:
New to MLCad - some questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 06:14:38 GMT

1:
The grid: When placing components as normal, I dont have any problems. But when
I tried to use the light holder and adding a light to it (just as the example
car, with 1x1 plate on the 1x1 brick sideways), I am lost. I cannot get it to
snap, nor adding pieces to that.
And I can not come back to the normal grid/snap, and build on to the rest - also
I'd like to copy/paste a SNOT part, which seems hard to do.

2: Same problem with angle
When using a 1x4 hinge, I'd like to turn it into the wanted angle, and build on
there - but I cannot get the angle I need. Nor place bricks on them, or return
to normal mode (as above).

3: finding bricks IN the construction. When I place/move a brick into a wall, I
cannot get it out from there.

4: View programme - I just want a front view, turn it a bit. Can it be that
hard?
Well, when I try to turn it, it turns in more than one angle, and in a way I
dont understand.

5: SNOT - I'd like to add more of this, but so far not.

6: copy paste
How does one select a 3D object and copy that?