 CAD / 11724
Re: LEGO Digital Designer 1.2 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 09:26:48 GMT

When LDD invoked it tries to access a page on LEGO.com which fails because I
don't have an active Internet connection.

Today I am on the network and when I invoke LDD, it invokes and I have it in
my task bar but I am unable to do anything.  When I click LDD in the task
bar, my machine briefly switches to full screen mode, I get a black screen,
then it goes back to my desktop.  I can't even right click on the LDD task
bar button to minimize, maximize, or close LDD.

I am running a Toshiba Tecra 9000 laptop confured with a 1.0 GHz processor
and 1GB of RAM running WinXP Pro.

Mike

The access is just to check if there is a new version available, if it can't
connect LDD should just assume there's no new version and continue. It sounds
like there's another issue with your video card that is preventing LDD from
running at all.

You might want to try changing to the low spec in the preferences tool (on the
start menu) and see if that helps the problem.
--
Marc