 CAD / 11713
Re: LEGO Digital Designer 1.2 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:37:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Marc Sutton wrote:
While in windowed mode, LDD kills mouse movement even when LDD is not the window
in focus.  I thought fiddling with the mouse movement setting would fix this but
it didn't.  Is there a way to stop this behavior?

-Orion

The windowed mode is a preview for advanced users at the moment; it doesn't
interact nicely with Windows so there isn't much advantage to using it. However
you can use the preferences tool to change the full screen resolution to your
desktop resolution which should solve the desktop icons moving problem.

That's OK.  My problem is my laptop's monitor resolution (1400x1050) isn't in
the drop down box of resolutions and there isn't an ability to define a custom
resolution.

-Orion