 CAD / 11693
11692  |  11694
Subject:
LEGO Digital Designer 1.2 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:04:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

LEGO Digital Designer 1.2 has been released and you can download it from:

http://www.lego.com/ldd

It has a new Pick-A-Brick palette so you can build with LDD and then go and buy
your creation from a Pick-A-Brick location.

Other new features include:
* Support for German and Danish
* Print brick lists for models
* Print screenshots
* Save screenshots in jpeg format
* Model statistics (brick count and weight)
* Models have better quality, auto-sized, snapshots
* You can hide the border for more building space
* New UI style for the dialogs
* Separate installable brick palettes

Try it out and let us know what you think.

--
Marc