 CAD / 11705
Re: LEGO Digital Designer 1.2 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 21:12:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Marc Sutton wrote:
Looks good but I have one complaint:

LDD forces full screen mode at a different (smaller) resolution than my current
resolution.  This meeses up a number of things on my computer, the most notable
being the arrangement of the icons on my desktop.  I recommend that in any
future release you allow it to be run windowed.

-Orion

Hi Orion,

You can use the preferences tool to change the resolution LDD uses. Open
the tool (Start Menu -> LEGO Software -> LEGO Digital Designer ->
Preferences) then select the user defined category, choose customize,
and pick your resolution from the list.

Cool, thanks.  I admit that I didn't search for very long for how to turn off
fullscreen.  I probably would have found it eventually but thanks for the
instructions.

Another question:

While in windowed mode, LDD kills mouse movement even when LDD is not the window
in focus.  I thought fiddling with the mouse movement setting would fix this but
it didn't.  Is there a way to stop this behavior?

-Orion