 CAD / 10585
Re: What's the demand???????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:09:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tim Romine wrote:

But, seriously, It would be unethical for me to model a part that I don't own.

As someone who has modeled many parts I don't own (though not in LDraw), I found
this comment puzzling.. Why unethical?

May I also echo the requests for "in progress" or "wanted" lists? I assign my
CAD students parts to model, and would rather them work on things not already
available in the parts library.. Or at least parts that won't show up anytime
soon. I'm asking for selfish reasons too - I don't want any of my students to
just download the LDraw part and submit it as their own work.

Darrell

ps Whatever became of the Bionicle Mask project?