 CAD / 10560
10559  |  10561
Subject:
What's the demand???????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 22:07:57 GMT

I am a published part author.  I have two parts in the official LDRAW library.

I am wanting to tackle a new part, but don't know what the demand is.  The parts
tracker has no "requests" link or anything.  How do I know what people in the
CAD community need in terms of parts?

Just thought there should be a list, or something.....

tim romine