 CAD / 10572
Re: What's the demand???????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:49:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tim Courtney wrote:

That's a very good idea. I don't know if we can hope for that to be a feature of
the Parts Tracker, or if it will have to be handled elsewhere. It would be nice
if such a thing could be accessible via LDraw.org for people to request parts
and for developers to see most requested parts.

Peeron has photos of many parts that aren't in LDraw. It would probably be a
good idea to associate a request list with the Peeron entry, so there's no
confusion over what part is being requested.

Something to think about.

-Tim

Thanks for the response, Mr. Courtney!  Iknew someone would understand my point!

I don't have a lot of resources, but if there's anything I can do to help, let
me know.

Thanx,

tim romine