 CAD / 10500
Re: Putting images on tiles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 04:16:45 GMT

Try BMP2DAT.  Found here:

http://www.m8laune.de/

Under the Files menu.

-Orion

Actually, I've tried using it, but the images came out less than I had hoped.
The images I tried playing around with were simple images that came out very
pixelated in the final images. Any suggestions as to where I might be going
wrong?
(As constructive criticism I found the program awkward to use. A suggestion
would be to add more in the Help section as to some of the finer points of using
the program. Other than that, the program is practical, even if I'm "technically
challenged".)
-Dan