 CAD / 10495
Re: Putting images on tiles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 05:03:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Daniel Collis wrote:
Hi all. I'm working on a gallery for a friend of mine. I have the building
created. I'm trying to figure out how to put here photographs onto a tile so
that it looks like the photo is part of the "original" piece (when it's just
created in the virtual world.) Any ideas/suggestions? It needs to be a clear
enough image so that it can be easily recognized after rendering in POV-Ray. My
goal is to get every thing together and then render specific views facing where
the pictures are as if a mini-fig was viewing them. The final result will be the
images used in a simple version of her photographic portfolio.

Many thanks in advance.
-Dan

Try BMP2DAT.  Found here:

http://www.m8laune.de/