 CAD / 10446
    Re: How do u make a new model in ledit and Ldglite -ledit mode —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   (...) Hi Don again, I used LEDIT under virtual pc is bit slow and I use it on my laptop i'll see if work ldglite in the laptop as well "IBM 770z" I never used much ldglite, lddp and about the pluggins well you see I'm a MLCAD , L3P , POV-RAY user (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: How do u make a new model in ledit and Ldglite -ledit mode —Don Heyse
   (...) What OS were you running Virtual PC on? If it has opengl, it shouldn't be too hard to get a native version of ldglite for it, which would be much faster than anything under Virtual PC. (...) It should work. I still use it sometimes on my old (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: How do u make a new model in ledit and Ldglite -ledit mode —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   (...) I try LEDIT.exe in laptop and in my PC under vritual pc "ms dos" I use only so far Ldglite 9.5 on XP home PC I'll get the latest version thx for info I'll use LDGlite on laptop next time win2k cu Don (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: How do u make a new model in ledit and Ldglite -ledit mode —Don Heyse
   (...) I'm still confused. Do you mean this? (URL) just an MS-DOS window or (full screen MS-DOS session)? (...) I just put the ldglite 1.0.7 Windows executable on website. It has a few more bug fixes than the 1.0.0 version. Enjoy, Don (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: How do u make a new model in ledit and Ldglite -ledit mode —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   (...) Ok Don lets clear things :) I have a program called Virtual PC 5.0 from connectix well now is owned by gues who Micro$$$oft Yeah I think it sucks well what can we do hehe I think that because I try to find out some info in forums and now they (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)