 CAD / 10446
Re: How do u make a new model in ledit and Ldglite -ledit mode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 10:23:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
What Operating System are you running ldglite on?

Windows XP Home Edition

Are you also running LEDIT on the same PC?  How do they compare?

Have you tried any of the lddp plugins with ldglite?  As far
as I know, I'm the only one who's tried them, so I haven't had
much feedback on that feature yet.

Don

Hi Don again,

I used LEDIT under virtual pc is bit slow and I use it on my laptop
i'll see if work ldglite in the laptop as well "IBM 770z"
I never used much ldglite, lddp and about the pluggins well you see
I'm a MLCAD , L3P , POV-RAY user not like others that use ldglite ...
but I find it easy to use ledit mode i love it but the bad thing is
I have to check the list parts that i printed as i don't know the
numbers.

Oh I did tryed LEDIT on the P4 2.4GHZ pc "this one"