 CAD / 10447
Re: How do u make a new model in ledit and Ldglite -ledit mode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:01:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte wrote:
I used LEDIT under virtual pc is bit slow and I use it on my laptop

What OS were you running Virtual PC on?  If it has opengl, it
shouldn't be too hard to get a native version of ldglite for it,
which would be much faster than anything under Virtual PC.

i'll see if work ldglite in the laptop as well "IBM 770z"

It should work.  I still use it sometimes on my old 50Mhz 486 laptop.

I never used much ldglite, lddp and about the pluggins well you see
I'm a MLCAD , L3P , POV-RAY user not like others that use ldglite ...
but I find it easy to use ledit mode i love it but the bad thing is
I have to check the list parts that i printed as i don't know the
numbers.

The latest version of ldglite has a somewhat LEDIT compatible part
search.  You can search by typing part of a word from the part
description.  In the 2nd picture on this page I typed "anim" to get
a list of parts with the word "animal" in the description.

  http://ldglite.sourceforge.net/changelog.html

On XP (or a Windows laptop) you can also use ldlist to search for
parts.  See the third picture on the web page listed above.  It has
much better search capabilities.  Once you find your part you can
drag it into an ldglite window via Drag and Drop.

Oh I did tryed LEDIT on the P4 2.4GHZ pc "this one"

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Don