 CAD / 10449
Re: How do u make a new model in ledit and Ldglite -ledit mode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:39:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte wrote:
I try LEDIT.exe in laptop and in my PC under vritual pc "ms dos"

I'm still confused.  Do you mean this?

  http://www.connectix.com/products/vpc5w.html

Or just an MS-DOS window or (full screen MS-DOS session)?

I use only so far Ldglite 9.5 on XP home PC
I'll get the latest version thx for info
I'll use LDGlite on laptop next time win2k

I just put the ldglite 1.0.7 Windows executable on website.  It
has a few more bug fixes than the 1.0.0 version.

Enjoy,

Don