 CAD / 10450
Re: How do u make a new model in ledit and Ldglite -ledit mode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:01:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte wrote:
I try LEDIT.exe in laptop and in my PC under vritual pc "ms dos"

I'm still confused.  Do you mean this?

  http://www.connectix.com/products/vpc5w.html

Or just an MS-DOS window or (full screen MS-DOS session)?

I use only so far Ldglite 9.5 on XP home PC
I'll get the latest version thx for info
I'll use LDGlite on laptop next time win2k

I just put the ldglite 1.0.7 Windows executable on website.  It
has a few more bug fixes than the 1.0.0 version.

Enjoy,

Don

Ok Don lets clear things :)

I have a program called Virtual PC 5.0 from connectix well now is owned
by gues who

Micro$$$oft

Yeah I think it sucks well what can we do hehe
I think that because I try to find out some info in forums and now they
aren't free u have to register "free" before u could browse them
I just downloaded ldglite 1.00 now I have to go to get the new one hehe

If you are still confused e-mail me