 CAD / 10056
Re: Lsynth problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 00:20:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky writes:
In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague writes:
<snip>
How many times do you have LDraw installed on that computer?

D'oh!  I looked in my Zip File directory and found an LDRAW folder that I
unzipped to extract the 0.27 Primitives and never deleted.  LSynth installed
fine after I removed the directory.

-Orion

I don't know whether this is relevant, but I tried several times to install
Lsynth 2 based on Kevin's recommendation, but the installer dies
consistently trying to create the file ...\My Documents...LDRAW\PARTS.

This is a bit strange, since ...\LDRAW\PARTS is a standard and legitimate
part of the LDRAW and MLCad installation, and it seems to me that LSynth
ought to keep its hands off, so to speak.

Kevin, any ideas?

Thanks
-Bill Leue