 CAD / 10051
Re: Lsynth problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 19:24:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky writes:
0 Untitled
0 Name: lstest1.ldr
0 Author: William M. Leue
0 Unofficial Model
0 ROTATION CENTER 0 0 0 1 "Custom"
0 ROTATION CONFIG 0 0
0 LSYNTH BEGIN CHAIN 0
1 7 110 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 3648.DAT
1 7 -90 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 3649.DAT
0 LSYNTH END
0

The command is 0 SYNTH not 0 LSYNTH.  If you change the occurances of LSYNTH
to SYNTH the program should work (it work on my WIn XP machine).

-Orion

Thanks, silly of me! However, after making this correction, I still get the
same behavior. I am not sure whether this is a clue or not, but the 'Browse'
dialogs for both input and output files never show any existing files, even
though they exist and follow the naming patterns, e.g., *.DAT.

Any other ideas? Thanks!
-Bill Leue