 CAD / 10054
Re: Lsynth problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 23:11:54 GMT

<snip>

BTW To Kevin,

I've been meaning to post about this.  I'm getting an error when I try to
install LSynth.  The error is as follows:

Cannot create the following directory:

C:\Lego\Zip Files\MKLIST.EXE;C:\Lego\LDRAW/PARTS

Any solutions?

How many times do you have LDraw installed on that computer?

LSynth tries to locate the LDraw directory by searching for MKLIST.exe.

I need to get better at installation packages....

-Orion

Kevin