 CAD / 10048
10047  |  10049
Special:
[DAT] (requires LDraw-compatible viewer)
Subject:
Lsynth problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 17:19:29 GMT

I installed Lsynth from the Power Tools CD, along with other related tools.
MLCad, l3p, etc. all seem to run fine, but Lsynth does not. The symptoms are
that after selecting input and output files, clicking the Synthesize button
appears to do nothing: no comments other than the initial welcome line
appear in the log text, and no output file is ever created. Repeated clicks
in the button do nothing.

I created the following tiny LDRAW file to testsynthesizing a chain around
two gears:

0 Untitled
0 Name: lstest1.ldr
0 Author: William M. Leue
0 Unofficial Model
0 ROTATION CENTER 0 0 0 1 "Custom"
0 ROTATION CONFIG 0 0
0 LSYNTH BEGIN CHAIN 0
1 7 110 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 3648.DAT
1 7 -90 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 3649.DAT
0 LSYNTH END
0

This does not work -- the failure is as described above. Environment is
Windows XP Professional. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
-Bill Leue