 CAD / *34665 (-20)
  New Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2004 Collection

Dear Ladys, Holly Wood, your favorite fashion designer, proudly presents its new female runway spring/summer collection 2004. (URL) As usual we have put our attention to a clean line, exclusive fabrics, exceptional attention to detail and a subtle (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: PARTS and PARTS/S folder

(...) This page (URL) intended to answer these questions. But admittedly it does not include information about the part title prefix. I'll add that. Is there another type of file in parts/s that is not covered here? Chris (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

  PARTS and PARTS/S folder

In several reviews of my parts the reviewer suggested that the parts should be in the PARTS/S folder instead of the PARTS folder. It's about the plastic body of lightbricks and the plastic glass part. I've been told that complete plastic or rubber (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lsynth thoughts.

(...) Yes, then lsynthcp can focus on the synthesis algorithms like spline, and belts. I'd love to have an algorithm for non-planar rubber bands. (...) Don, the splining algorithm gives us *no* control over the distance between the resulting spline (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lastest version?

(...) 3.0 is the latest. No newer version has been officially released. -Orion (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Lastest version?

Hi everyone, I have MLCAD 3.00. Is there a newer version? Where can I download it? Thanks in advance Nicolas (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Steering Committee Recommendations (was: Re: Call for Nominations to LDraw.org ...)

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote: <snip> (...) Excluding comments about myself..... After much consideration of the chemistry of the board you recommend, and much soul searching, I agree with your recommendation for the Steering (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !

  Re: Ben's BR24 instructions

(...) It was interesting to compare the way you split it into submodels with the way I did it. One of the reasons it took me so long (well actually I never fiished it because I got stuck) was I wasn't sure exactly what order you would put it (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Advise on Flex tubing and Pneumatic hoses

Sorry, realised one of my problems, mental lapse lead me to use 75.dat instead of 77.dat. I must have done it right in the past beacause I got it to work! However I would still appreciate advice on making the end sections shorter when creating a (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: 4773 - Electric Light & Sound Colored Globe

Now submitted to the parts tracker (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: LDraw.org 2004-02 Parts Update Now Available

(...) Sure, I'll send it your way. I don't have it right handy; give me a day or two to dig it up. Although I'll warn you - some of the space savings was because I dropped a couple of decimals of precision. I figured measuring the surface to the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Ben's BR24 instructions

(...) There's always the night as well :D (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Request To Read MLCad.ini From Other Program

Hi Tore, "Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox3...wipnet.se> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HwqAJp.1GnJ@lugnet.com... <SNIP> (...) MLCad.ini as a (...) access (...) will be (...) Sure it is, no problem with that! But let the user select the path to (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Steering Committee Recommendations (was: Re: Call for Nominations to LDraw.org ...)

(...) I agree that the library license is important, and I have stated(1) that it's going to be a primary focus of mine to get a good license structure in place for *all* the components that go into making up the LDraw System. But I think it is (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !!

  Re: Unofficial LeoCAD parts update #17

(...) I wasn't even aware they existed, but now that I try them see that it is the same as for Leocad. (...) I think I did that a while ago on my previous machine, that's where the experience came from. Jürgen (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: Ben's BR24 instructions

(...) Hello Tim, I feel sorry for being too fast.... ;-) In fact that has been my third instruction I did with LPub and I fear it might be the last one for quite a while. It is simply too time cosuming to do such an instruction and additionally I am (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Lsynth thoughts.

(...) Please do. I got to tinkering over the weekend and added some code to generate the fixed length 50 segment 751.DAT style rubber hoses. (URL) also tinkered with simulating 208c01.DAT fixed length chain links as a hose. I think it might work (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Steering Committee Recommendations (was: Re: Call for Nominations to LDraw.org ...)

(...) I agree - while I have a preference for open-sourced programs, it's the licensing of the library that I'm more concerned about. ... (...) I'm surprised (no, actually amazed) that you do not have Steve Bliss on that list. To paraphrase Larry, (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Call for Nominations to LDraw.org Steering Committee

(...) The LDraw Standards Committee, or LSC, is a special committee, recognised by the bylaws as a special sort of SIG with special processes, that is in charge of developing, codifying, and fostering the growth of the file, naming, coding and other (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Call for Nominations to LDraw.org Steering Committee

(...) Here's the clarification: The LDraw.org Steering Committee (StC) is the controlling group for LDraw as an organization. The LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) is charged with maintaining and expanding the LDraw file format. - Orion (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact