 CAD / *33895 (-10)
  Re: Animation of Mladen Pejic's models

Hello James, thank you very much for the detailed inormation. Yes.. i already checked that description page.. i think its very cool because it is nery nicely explained how to setup things. This could be definately an tutorial on ldraw.org because (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation)

  Re: Annoying Reflections

(...) Thanks Todd. I never thought of using normals to diffuse reflections. Actually, some turbulence normals might look good on the brown, since it's supposed to be dirt. (...) Already using that. :( (...) I tried that with the last MLCAD scene but (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

I just start a new sub-thread to discuss two very important points where I thought over two nights now: The location of the ini file and environment variables! I would not recommend to go with both solutions, because its source for possible errors (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New unofficial part: Brick 1 x 1 with Studs on Two Sides (47905)

(...) Sven, Thanks for doing this. I think it should be rotated 90 degrees for consistency with 30414 (URL) and 4070 (URL). Once that is done, can you please send to parts@ldraw.org and I'll submit to the parts tracker. Thanks, Chris (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: Annoying Reflections

(...) 2 options (apart from Todd's suggestion): 1. Turn the QUAL value to 1 (first uncommented line on any L3P-generated file) QUAL 2 simply(?) *adds reflections* to parts, while QUAL 3 adds reflections and Lego logos to their studs 2. Look in the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Animation of Mladen Pejic's models

(...) Thanks! Ever since I saw LDraw and POV-Ray, I've wanted to make animations like this. It is nice everyone else is into it now too. Hard to say exactly how long it took. Well, it took 3 days of off and on trial and error trying to get alpha (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation)

  Re: Annoying Reflections

(...) You might try setting normal bumps .25 scale .1 turbulence 0 or variations of that in the texture block. --Todd (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Annoying Reflections

Hello all, It's 12:32am right this minute, so this is going to be very short. My bedtime was a looong time ago. But the last thirty minutes have been well-spent: I've redesigned an MLCAD scene and it looks much, much better. Except for one thing. It (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: New unofficial part: Brick 1 x 1 with Studs on Two Sides (47905)

(...) There are two missing cylinders inside the hollow studs. (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: Animation of Mladen Pejic's models

Hi! This looks great. How long did it take exaclty to render it using the grid and in what resolution did you render the images? Play well Carsten "James Reynolds" <james@magnusviri.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Htro3E.F6B@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact