 CAD / *33485 (-10)
  Re: Access to a wide-format printer?

I know someone with a Canon 9100 (up to 13x19 borderless). However, he's isn't "in the business", so he doesn't get special deals on paper and ink. So even if he'll print them essentially at his cost, it will probably be at least $2-$3 per print. (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Access to a wide-format printer?

Hi - Do any of you out there [1] have access to a wide-format printer (17" tray), and can you print for very cheap and/or free? I am having trouble sourcing a printer for the LDraw Gallery at BrickFest PDX. I had a couple leads - one fell through (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Anyone heard from Cale Leiphart?

Has anyone heard from Cale lately? I've sent him a few emails over the last several weeks and have received no response. Cale, are you out there? I need a response from you soon on my email request. Does anyone have additional contact info for Cale, (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.people)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

(...) We seem to be making something convoluted in this area no matter what we do... Here's a radical idea... drop the clause completely. If someone stands for election that has a conflict of interest that would hinder their carrying out their (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

(...) If we write in a mechanism for determining the eligibility of candidates I agree (see my response to Ross). -Tim (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

(...) Well, I've mulled over in my head the possibility of another body to determine eligibility to the StC - but, it goes against my gut as adding too much bureaucracy to the org. Perhaps the bylaws should allow for a public discussion on a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: L3PPARTS (Was: Re: Change to existing policy on embedding POV-Ray code in Official Files)

(...) [snip] (...) I think it's a good idea! The only thing I think needs looking at is the naming - should it be dedicated to L3P or to the renderer, eg: RENDERPARTS\POVRAY RENDERPARTS\BRYCE etc. That way, people can provide their own program to do (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: L3PPARTS (Was: Re: Change to existing policy on embedding POV-Ray code in Official Files)

I Like it :) It is a great solution to a sticky problem. -Chuck (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Classic Windows

(...) As I dont have any solid-stud classic windows, can anyone please clarify whether these had the "top holes" between the outer pair of studs, to hold the glass in place. (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Problems with creation of images

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SO...MANN\MLCAD Michi "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HrzyJp.1q2G@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact