 CAD / *32095 (-10)
  Trouble with language file building

Michael, I am have trouble with the Dutch DLL file again. With the last changes in place I rebuild the DLL file but now it does not work anymore! The file is there, the name is good, but I cannot choose Dutch. Please help! Jaco (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Official LEGO Color Chart

(...) I don't have a tool or adequate knowledge for this, but I'm guessing someone else here does. Recently, TLC has been (URL) PDFs> to Brickshelf that include color information. Perhaps (URL) some> of the (URL) PDFs> have resources ("Colorspace"?) (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: Central location for LDraw prefs

(...) Don, We're almost there. I'm on the road most of this week, so I'm getting in a little work on the bundle as conditions permit. I have a crudely hacked double-clickable mklist.app that I'll send to Chris to test out when I get back home (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  MBC Cocoa question

I received the following question from Joe Brandt and as my reply was returned by the mail administrator, I will answer it here. Joe made the following observation: (...) The answer is as follows, Your problem with part 43p01 is a bug in my (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LPub Meta Command for SubModel level?

(...) <snip> (...) I understand what you want, but it may be hard to implement. I'll have to see what I can do. I've got to get a new CPU fan for my desktop computer first. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HKyG12.E4C@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Instructions (...) been a (...) controls (...) Hmm, I think I may have phrased my question incorrectly. I don't want to change (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub Meta Command for SubModel level?

(...) Hi Mike, The background color leve is controlled by GUI in the Building Instructions tab, possibly in the Sub-models tab (I'm not sure of the name as it has been a while since I worried about that.) Check each of the sub-tabs in Building (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  LPub Meta Command for SubModel level?

Is there an LPub meta command which controls which level (and thus background color) a submodel is rendered with? I am working on a model of a building in which I built the roof assembly as a submodel. However I want the roof assembly rendered with (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: to John Riley/ref. 214.dat

(...) Thanks for clearing this up. I'd be dumbfounded trying to figure out why, since I'm using the most recent version of 4-4con12 John (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Snowspeeder render on deviantART

(...) I love the addition of the lights under the grille tiles. Thanks for sharing! I'll spread the coolness over to .starwars John (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact